Ableconn PEXM2-130 Dual PCIe NVMe M.2 SSDs Carrier Adapter Card – PCI Express 3.0 x8 Card Support 2X M.2 NGFF PCIe NVMe…
Amazon.com Price: $163.99 (as of 23/09/2021 10:14 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The Ableconn PEXM2-130 permits you to install two M.2 NGFF PCIe (AHCI or NVMe) SSD on a single Low Profile PCIe 3.0 x8 card on your PC System.
– 2x M-key (type 2280-D5-M) M.2 socket for M.2 NGFF PCIe Primarily based SSD
– PCI Express x8 Male
* Chipset: ASMedia ASM2824 PCIe 3.0 Switch
– No driver installation required.
– Windows 10/8, Windows Server 2012 R2 and later, Linux series, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat native drivers Toughen both PCIe-NVMe and PCIe-AHCI
* System Requirement:
– An empty PCIe 3.0 or PCIe 2.0 x8, or x16 slot.
* PEXM2-130 does not depend on PCIe bifurcation supported by CPU, PCH, or motherboard. It supports non-bifurcation motherboard.
* PCI Express 3.0 x8 Lane Host adapter Low Profile Form Factor board with both Regular size and Low Profile bracket included
* Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and more than one plated-holes supports type 2280, 2260 and 2242 M.2. Supports M.2 NGFF 80mm, 60mm, 42mm SSDs.
* Supports dual-sided M.2 SSD module with 1.5mm component height at the top and bottom side
* Compliant with PCI Express 3.0
* Pin header on board for drive LED connection
* Toughen L1 Power Management Substates with CLKREQ
* Fully RoHS compliant
* Made in Taiwan
Note: SATA Primarily based M.2 SSD module can NOT work with this PCIe Primarily based Adapter
Compatibility (Incomplete List)
* Samsung XP941, SM951 (AHCI or NVMe), 950/960/970 Pro Series SSDs
* Kingston HyperX Predator M.2
* Plextor M6e Series M.2 SSD
* Intel 600p SSD Series
* WD Blue NVMe SSD
* Ableconn Dual M.2 NVMe SSDs PCIe x8 Carrier Adapter Card
* 1x low profile PCIe bracket
* 2x mounting screw
Be certain that this fits by entering your model number.
Install two (2x) M.2 NGFF PCIe Primarily based (AHCI or NVMe) SSD on a single PCIe x8 Card. Assist you to use SSDs in my view or in a storage pool for OS or 3rd party software RAID configuration.
PCI Express 3.0 x8 Lane Host adapter powered by ASMedia ASM2824 PCIe 3.0 Switch. It does not depend on PCIe bifurcation supported by CPU, PCH, or motherboard.
Supports PCIe M-Key M.2 NGFF (NVMe or AHCI) 2280, 2260 and 2242 SSDs such as Samsung SM951/950/960/970, Plextor M6e Series, Kingston HyperX Predator. Not compatible with a ‘B’ key M.2 PCIe x2 SSD or ‘B’ key M.2 SATA SSD.
Compatible with PCIe 1.0 & 2.0 and x8 or x16 slots. Works with all workstations or servers with Windows, Linux, and macOS. No driver installation is required.
Fully RoHS compliant. Made in Taiwan.